1 April – 20 October 2020 (11.59pm).
Adult – $39
Under 18 – $29
Family entry (2 adults, 2 children) is $110
Earlybird entry is available from 24 February (9.00am) – 31 March 2021 (11.59pm). Adult entry – $34 Under 18 entry – $24 Family entry (2 adults, 2 children) is $95
This event is strictly limited to 1200 entrants at this time. We understand that COVID-19 can change our best-laid plans and we will endeavour to make any changes to our race with as much notice to entrants as possible.
COVID 19 – If numbers for the event are restricted by NSW State Laws, Bathurst Regional Council rules or by any other authority, the organisers of the Mount Panorama Punish will transfer all entries beyond those permitted to the following year’s event. Entries are time and date stamped, so any entries received beyond the number permitted at the time of the event will NOT be issued a race bib for 2021, and instead have their entry fee transferred to 2022 Mount Panorama Punish.
Bib and Merchandise Collection:
Race bibs will not be posted out. Race bibs can be collected from the following location:
Doppio Cafe; Friday 22nd October 4.00-6.00pm
Bathurst parkrun; Saturday 23rd October 7.00-9.00am
Doppio Cafe; Saturday 23rd October 3.00-5.00pm
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there will be STRICTLY NO BIB COLLECTION on race day.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Overall; Male and Female (ineligible for age group prizes)
King of the Mount (first to the top, about 3km)
Queen of the Mount
Junior King of the Mount (11 years and under)
Junior Queen of the Mount (11 years and under)
1st and 2nd place for each gender in the following age categories:
~ 11 years and under
Most Senior (Male and Female) Finisher
Mid-Pack Runners (Awarded to the runners who are closest to the average run time)
Important Race Day Info:
- Strict cut off times are in place. The first cutoff is at the KOM point (2.9km, near McPhillamy Park) at 30 minutes and you must finish the race in 60 minutes. A shuttle bus will collect you if you don’t make the cut off and return you to the start line. These times will be strictly enforced.
- DON’T BE LATE! Allow yourself plenty of time on Sunday morning, we will be running at 8am sharp!
- Abundant free parking will be located adjacent to the start area at Harris Park, at the base of Mount Panorama.
- Toilets will be located at the Harris Park site (start/finish). No other toilet facilities will be available around the track.
- Coffee and food will be available to purchase onsite from 6.30am
- Bikes, scooters, prams, wheelchairs or vehicles are not permitted. This is a race to test your legs and lungs and we want to maintain safety for all participants.
- Personal music devices are not permitted. You need to be able to hear what is happening around you and for your safety and that of other participants, we ask that you DO NOT use headphones or earbuds for this event. You will be disqualified for breaching this rule.
- There are rolling track closures in place, meaning the track is closed to the general public. Residents’ vehicles may still access the track in an emergency and we ask that you maintain caution, listen for vehicles and warn other runners by calling ‘CAR!’ This is very unlikely, however, and race organisers and traffic controllers will attempt to minimise any vehicular access.
Gender Diversity Policy:
More information on runners who prefer not to select a gender when entering, and transgender/transexual runners can be found in our policy. Information includes how gendered placing prizes will be awarded.