Earlybird entry is available from 27 February – 27 June 2019 (11.59pm).
Adult entry – $25
Under 18 entry – $15
Family entry (2 adults, 2 children) is $70
28 June – 23 October 2019 (11.59pm).
Adult – $35
Under 18 – $25
Family entry (2 adults, 2 children) is $100
This event is strictly limited to 1200 entrants.
All profits from this event will be donated to local charities.
The Mount Panorama Punish is run entirely by volunteers and all profits are donated to charities. We’d love to have you help, either before or on race day! Please complete this form if you’d like to give us a hand! Thank you so much 🙂
Timing bibs will NOT be posted out. You, or someone collecting on your behalf, just need to show us your online entry (on your phone is fine, please don’t bother printing) or some ID to claim your race bib. Runners can collect race bibs (and buffs if you’ve purchased them) from the following locations:
~ Bathurst parkrun; Saturday 26th October 7.30-9.30am
~ RunNation Film Festival; Saturday 26th October 3.30-4.00pm, 6-6.30pm (Charles Sturt University, Building 1292, Minimbah Place)
~ Harris Park, Mount Panorama; Sunday 27th October 6.30-7.45am
The RunNation Film Festival is screening in Bathurst the evening before the Punish – an inspiring and fascinating collection of human-interest stories told through a love of running. Bib collection on Saturday afternoon will be available before and after the screening, making it the perfect way to add to the exciting buzz of the weekend! For more information and tickets – https://runnationfilmfestival.com/
1st, 2nd and 3rd Overall; Male and Female
King of the Mount (first to the top, about 3km)
Queen of the Mount
Junior King of the Mount (11 years and under)
Junior Queen of the Mount (11 years and under)
1st and 2nd place for each gender in the following age categories:
~ 11 years and under
~ Open (19-39)
Most Senior (Male and Female) Finisher
Important Race Day Info:
- Strict cut off times are in place. The first cutoff is at the KOM point (approx 3km, near McPhillamy Park) at 30 minutes and you must finish the race in 60 minutes. A shuttle bus will collect you if you don’t make the cut off and return you to the start line. These times will be strictly enforced.
- DON’T BE LATE! Allow yourself plenty of time on Sunday morning, we will be running at 8am sharp!
- Abundant free parking will be located adjacent to the start area at Harris Park, at the base of Mount Panorama.
- Toilets will be located at the Harris Park site (start/finish). No other toilet facilities will be available around the track.
- Coffee and food will be available to purchase onsite from 6.30am
- Bikes, scooters, prams, motorised wheelchairs or vehicles are not permitted. This is a race to test your legs and lungs and we want to maintain safety for all participants.
- Personal music devices are not permitted to be used. You need to be able to hear what is happening around you and for your safety and that of other participants, we ask that you DO NOT use headphones or earbuds for this event. You will be disqualified for breaching this rule.
- There is rolling track closures in place, meaning the track is closed to the general public. Residents’ vehicles may still access the track in an emergency and we ask that you maintain caution, listen for vehicles and warn other runners by calling ‘CAR!’ This is very unlikely, however, and race organisers and traffic controllers will attempt to minimise any vehicular access.