Early bird entry is available from 20 March (4.00pm) – 22 May 2023 (11.59pm).
Adult entry – $44
Under 18 entry – $34
Family entry (2 adults, 2 children) – $119
23 May – 18 October 2023 (11.59pm).
Adult – $49
Under 18 – $39
Family entry (2 adults, 2 children) – $139
We understand that COVID-19 can change our best-laid plans and we will endeavour to make any changes to our race with as much notice to entrants as possible.
Bib and Merchandise Collection:
Race bibs and merchandise will not be posted out and can be collected from the following locations:
Bathurst parkrun; Saturday 21st October 7.00-9.00am
Harvest Cafe & Store, Kendall Ave, Bathurst; Saturday 21st October 5:00-7.00pm.
Mount Panorama; Sunday 22nd October 6.30am-7.00am
Organise your buddies, work mates, family or sports club and get your team together. Trophies will be awarded to the largest team registered, as well as the fastest average time for the team. Challenge each other to see who’ll be the fastest in your team!
1st, 2nd and 3rd Overall; Male and Female (ineligible for age group prizes)
King of the Mount (first to the top, about 3km)
Queen of the Mount
Junior King of the Mount (11 years and under)
Junior Queen of the Mount (11 years and under)
1st and 2nd place for each gender in the following age categories:
~ 11 years and under
Most Senior (Male and Female) Finisher
Mid-Pack Runners (Awarded to the runners who are closest to the average run time)
Fastest average team time (minimum of four runners)
Important Race Day Info:
- Strict cut off times are in place. The first cutoff is at the KOM point (2.9km, near McPhillamy Park) at 30 minutes and you must finish the race in 60 minutes. A shuttle bus will collect you if you don’t make the cut off and return you to the start line. These times will be strictly enforced.
- DON’T BE LATE! Allow yourself plenty of time on Sunday morning, we will be running at 8am sharp!
- Abundant free parking will be located adjacent to the start area at Harris Park, at the base of Mount Panorama.
- Toilets will be located at the Harris Park site (start/finish). No other toilet facilities will be available around the track.
- Coffee and food will be available to purchase onsite from 6.30am
- Bikes, scooters, prams, wheelchairs or vehicles are not permitted. This is a race to test your legs and lungs and we want to maintain safety for all participants.
- Personal music devices are not permitted. You need to be able to hear what is happening around you and for your safety and that of other participants, we ask that you DO NOT use headphones or earbuds for this event. You will be disqualified for breaching this rule.
- There are rolling track closures in place, meaning the track is closed to the general public. Residents’ vehicles may still access the track in an emergency and we ask that you maintain caution, listen for vehicles and warn other runners by calling ‘CAR!’ This is very unlikely, however, and race organisers and traffic controllers will attempt to minimise any vehicular access.
Gender Diversity Policy:
More information on runners who prefer not to select a gender when entering, and transgender/transexual runners can be found in our policy. Information includes how gendered placing prizes will be awarded.